Jan 8, 2007

Google Search Engine Shutdown !

Have we ever stopped for a moment to think how dependent we have become on Google search ?
Have we ever wondered why 99 in 100 people have Google as their homepage ?
Have we ever wondered what would be the repercussions of closing down google for an hour ?
How many times in a day have we thought of browsing the internet and ended up reaching our preferred page through google search ?
How many times do we use the address bar in browser to actually type in the exact address that we would like to browse ?
I wish I had the expertise to block access to "www.google.com" to all the users across the globe for an hour. Even now when I am thinking of blocking the access to google, I am again opening google homepage to search for resources. I wish to write a lot more...but what do I write ? Since the inception of google, I have stopped thinking... Maybe not a google shutdown, but atleast someday I would use my own working brain to write an article that has no google written over it ! Good luck to us !

No comments: