Jul 28, 2007

Does anybody remember Aug 15th ? What does it signify ?


Independence !
Independence from what ?
Does Independence mean recognition, money , fame, power ,responsibility ?
What is the Independence that our forefathers dreamed of ?

Well, I dont think we are independent yet !
We are living in this world with Insecurity, Fear, hatred, Jealousy, Enemity, Violence, Intolerance, ....
When we have not eradicated these words how could we say we are Independent.

As Mahatma Gandhi said " An Eye for an Eye makes a world Blind !"

Where are the ideals of Mahathma Gandhi ?

If somebody kills you, You wanna kill him...You wanna smoke the enemy out !
Why dont u try to kill the hatred inside the people than kill the human being ?

Everyday we live in a fear that somebody anytime anywhere would wanna do something wrong to us ! Why dont we start trusting the people ? Why dont we start to share the love instead of hatred ?

I for once would wanna change the world ! But can I ? I think I can !

If atleast one person on the earth understands what I am trying to tell I have done my duty of using Internet to spread the word of LOVE !

No comments: